Top Menu

Im going to Korea this Christmas to marry my Fiancee. Except the Canadian consulate in Busan is closed for holidays. For my affidavit of eligibility to marry. The Canadian Embassy in Seoul is 3.5 hours away by train. Can I get my affidavit for eligibility for marriage signed in Toronto Canada before I go to Korea? Will the Korean civil office recognize a Canadian notarized affidavit?

You can get a Statement in Lieu of a Certificate of Non-Impediment to Marriage Abroad from Global Affairs Canada in Ottawa before you go to Korea.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes