Top Menu

I’m a Filipino citizen and a permanent resident in Canada. I have different names on my travel documents. I have my married name on my PR Card but i still have my maiden name on my passport. My husband and i are planning to have a vacation in the Philippines in December 2016. Will this be a problem when i travel?

You need to change your name on your passport, both to travel home to the Philippines or to return to Canada. (Though, if you changed your name in Canada, a copy of the name change may be sufficient when returning here.)

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes