Top Menu

Im currently residing to Dubai right now, i need to renew the passport of my daughter as well as i need to request for replacement of the citizenship card as we cannot see it anymore in our files in short it was lost.. some other is saying i need to show them a travel ticket. some are saying not needed. do we need to make a letter from our own? or we only need to fill the declaration form?

In order to get a citizenship certificate urgently, you will need to provide proof of travel, such as the purchased ticket. Then you can apply for your daughter’s passport.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes