Top Menu

Im Canadian but a resident of Australia. I just married my Australian husband and I would like to change my name on my passport. Do I just apply for a new passport and include the marriage certificate? The marriage was in Hawaii but they said it’s valid worldwide.

Yes, just apply for a new passport with your marriage certificate and your IDs.

Canada recognizes marriages in most countries, especially the United States.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes