Top Menu

I’m Canadian I’m currently going to school. I don’t have a job at the time my fiancé is from Ecuador. I don’t want to go and get married over their what can I do for him to come to Canada and get married here?

He needs a visitor visa, then he can visit you and you can marry in Canada. After that, you can sponsor him for Permanent Residence.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes