Top Menu

I’m a Canadian citizen and have a girlfriend who is from Korea. We been dating for close to 6 years and now we are thinking about getting married. My questions is once we get married, how soon does she get her PR card? Also, she is still in school does she pay same as locals once she get married?

Once you are married, you have to apply for PR. Since she is in Canada, you will apply “inland,” which currently takes around 26 months. Unfortunately your future wife will have to pay international fees until she becomes a permanent resident.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes