Top Menu

I’m a Canadian citizen currently working at China. I wish to marry my Chinese girlfriend later this year. Are we able to apply for a Canadian Marriage Certificate if we marry at China and already obtained a Chinese Marriage Certificate?

If you married in China, you are already married. To use your Chinese Marriage Certificate in Canada, you will have to get it translated into English or French, and have that translation authenticated and/or legalized for use in Canada.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes