Top Menu

I’m a Canadian Citizen born and raised and I want to marry my fiance in Colombia. If we get married there what do I need to do in order for her to come to Canada and live with me?

You will need to complete all the forms for a sponsorship application. If your future wife is still in Colombia, that is known as an outland application and will take about 12 months.

Learn about marrying and sponsoring a Colombian citizen to Canada.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes