Top Menu

I’m from Cameroon living in Malaysia for my studies, my canadian bf and i decided to married, but there’s not Canadian embassy where i live, just in the neighbour country which is Singapore but i have a daughter who live in Cameroon with my parent, what should i do? shall we married where my kids lives? or we can get married in Singapore but for the sponsor i just have to included my daughter documents in the process?

Canada recognizes legal marriages from any country in the world, to the best of our knowledge. As long as the marriage certificate is translated into English or French, notarized and prepared for use internationally, it does not matter where you marry for sponsorship purposes.

Once you are married, your future husband can sponsor both you and your daughter for permanent residence.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes