Top Menu

I’m applying for a Canadian passport for my son aged 15. His father and I divorced 10 years ago. What do I do if I can’t locate his father in order to ask him to sign the “other parent” portion in the application?

As you are the custodial parent you would be able to apply for your son’s passport. When submitting the application you will be required to submit all legal documents that refer to custody of you son. If a divorce has been granted, a copy of the divorce judgement or order must be provided.
If you are not in possession of supporting documents please contact Passport Canada for more assistance:
Toll free: 1-800-567-6868

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes