Top Menu

I’m applying for my 18 yr old son for his passport. His child passport has expired. Do we need to fill out the long form again?

Your son needs to apply using the regular passport renewal form, not the simplified renewal form.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes