Top Menu

im a pr holder i want to go back in my country(philippines) and marry my fiancee im allowed to marry her or theres posobility i lost my prcard? if it s ok and its fine to use my old certificate of non marriage(philippines)?

You cannot lose your PR status by marrying someone.

Whether or not that certificate is acceptable is up to the Filipino authorities. You should speak to someone there.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes