Top Menu

I’m a Permanent resident here in Canada, and my girlfriend will come over on a visitor’s visa. We are planning to get married here when she comes. Are we able to do that? Im planning to sponsor her too, is she able to stay here while it is on process, or does she needs to leave Canada? If she can stay, is she able to work as well?

The answer to all your questions is ‘yes’, provided your girlfriend gets her visa and successfully gets to Canada:

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes