Top Menu

I’m a full-time medical student in Nigeria who just got an invitation letter from my citizen wife in Canada to apply for visitor visa. Please, what documents specifically do I need to convince the Visa Officer I’m willing to return to Nigeria?

You need to convince them that you will return, not just that you are willing. A deed to your house, or rental agreement with your landlord, plus proof that you are permanently in school and need to return to finish your degree are a start.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes