Top Menu

I’m a Filipina and working in Dubai. If i had the opportunity to find an employer in Canada. What is the best way to get my boyfriend? He is a Filipino also. Would it be Marry 1st at least a month before leaving Dubai? Is there any problem that i’ll encounter with the papers i already process with my employer if i’ll suddenly change status?

If you are married your husband can apply for an open work permit to accompany you on your work permit. If you are not married he cannot do that.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes