Top Menu

I’m a Canadian permanent resident with a 6 yr old son who’s also a Canadian pr. I want to marry my bf who works in US on H1B. we want to settle in the US after marriage. If we marry in Ontario, is the marriage recognised in the US?….How can my son and me go to the US? And what is the process and costs involved?

A legal marriage in Canada will be recognized in the United States, and vice versa.

We are a Canadian passport site and cannot answer questions about US immigration requirements, sorry to say.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes