Top Menu

I’m a Canadian citizen living in the US with green card(I was living in Quebec prior to the US move). I married a US citizen(in US) and want to change my name(on my US passport first). After that’s done, what are the steps that I need to take to change my name in Canada (or Quebec?) I read somewhere that Quebec doesn’t allow name change. 

How you change your name depends upon what type of document you’re trying to change your name on. For your passport, you need to provide proof of the name change when you submit a new passport application.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes