Top Menu

im a canadian citizen, i want to get married in ontario with a spain citzen women, with have been living in germany for a 23 yeras, What do i need to have to get married in ontario.

Your Spanish partner needs an eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization). Then you need to travel to Ontario. You’ll need your passports and she’ll need proof of single status from Spain.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes