Top Menu

I’m a Canadian citizen and want to marry an international student, can we get married and can he get a work permit if under study visa

You can get married.

He can apply for a work permit if he graduates (a PGWP) or if you sponsor him for permanent residence.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes