Top Menu

I’m a Canadian and want to marry a philipina lady I’ve been in a relationship with for 2 years,I wanna go there to marry her,but I owe back taxes will this be a problem

You are allowed to travel internationally even if you owe back taxes.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes