Top Menu

I’m a Canadian and had divorced in Canada. My fiancé is a Vietnamese and had divorced in Vietnam . What do we need to get married in Canada?

You both need your passports and your divorce certificates. The Vietnamese divorce certificate will need to be translated.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes