Top Menu

If my granddaughter has a previous birth certificate does she need the long form to get her passport? My son and her mother are not together

To avoid processing delays or the possible rejection of your application, it is recommended you provide a birth certificate that shows the name(s) of the child’s parent(s) ? (long form birth certificate).

Please note if the parents are no longer together legal documents that refer to custody of your granddaughter will be required, for example divorce papers or joint custody provision. Either parent can apply for the passport, but both parents must sign the application form.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes