Top Menu

If my child is not travelling with me, do they need a letter of consent?

Children who are not travelling with both parents should carry a letter of consent stating both parents agreement to the child’s travel. This is not a legal requirement but may facilitate the child’s entry into another country.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes