Top Menu

If I’m applying for a new passport under my married name, do I have to submit my old passport with my maiden name on it?

If your passport is still valid when you apply, you must submit it. You must submit your marriage certificate along with the application.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes