Top Menu

If a child wishes to come to Canada to live with their Canadian parent, but has never lived in Canada before, what is the process to get them here?

If the child is a dependent (under 22) then the child can be sponsored through the Family sponsorship program. If the child is not a dependent, the child has to immigrate normally.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes