Top Menu

iam a uk citizen and want to marry a canadian from quebec in the uk

You need to look up the requirements for marrying in the part of the UK in which you live. You will more than likely need to both provide two things: proof of identity (usually a passport will suffice) and proof of “single status” (which, for your Canadian, will be a ‘Statement in lieu of certificate of non-impediment to marriage abroad”).

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes