Top Menu

I would like to ask about including my husband’s name in our baby’s (four months old) birth certificate which issued in BC Canada. Which form I have to take? Should my husband need to take DNA test? Which certificate has to submit for proving that is my husband?

As a resident of British Columbia you can use the Newborn Registration Service to complete your child’s birth registration and apply for your child’s Social Insurance Number and Birth Certificate.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes