Top Menu

I will be travelling to the United States on Wednesday, and it just became apparent that my passport has been stolen from my car. Is there any type of supplementary document that can be issued as a temporary fix?

If you are traveling by air a valid passport is required.

If you are traveling by land or water an enhanced driver’s licence (EDL), a Nexus or Fast Card is accepted.

As the passport is lost you are required to report this to Passport Canada: Toll free: 1-800-567-6868

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes