Top Menu

I went to canada on a study permit and visa which expires in december 2017 based on the original length of the MBA program. However i switched to another MBA which was an accelerated route and graduate earlier (in June 2016). Then i left Canada. Can i still enter Canada on that visa? (it has been approximately 10 months since i left canada physically)

If you still have a valid visitor visa, you can travel to Canada and enter Canada as a visitor. You should not attempt to enter as a student if that study permit contains incorrect information and you did not apply to correct it.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes