Top Menu

I was born in toronto and have a canadian birh certificate. I am now living out of the country, but I just got married and I need to change my name. How do I get started?

If you want to change your name on your birth certificate, as well, you need to submit a form to the Vital Statistics Office or Registrar General for the province you were born in.

Please note that in many countries you can change your name due to marriage without changing your name on your birth certificate.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes