Top Menu

I was born in the UK in 1948. My old pass port expired in 1979. To get a new one do I apply for a new one or a renewal. Do I use C1 or OS application. Where to I mail it to in the UK and how much do I make a money order out for. 

It’s a renewal that’s treated as if it’s a first time application. You need to apply online; paper applications are no longer accepted.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes