Top Menu

I was born in Quebec, Canada to US parents in 1964, while my fatehr was working there. I never got my official citizenship documents. Do I need to go through and entire application process? Or is there a simpler proces.

You need to apply for your citizenship certificate. You need your birth certificate. You can learn more about applying for your first citizenship certificate here.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes