Top Menu

i want to marry my nigerian boyfriend here in Canada. Am I able to Marry him and have him live here in canada with me?

If he’s in Canada already, you can marry him right now.

Once you are married you can sponsor him for permanent residence.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes