Top Menu

i want to go to turkey with my Canadian pr card. I am not a citizen of any country and i don’t have passport as well. Do i need other documents in order to go for vacation to turkey? Can i apply for turkish visa with my pr card only?

You need either a Refugee Travel Document or Certificate of Identity from the Canadian government (likely the latter). You can get it from the Canadian Passport Program. if you would like assistance, Immigroup can help you. The government will issue the appropriate document once the application is submitted.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes