Top Menu

I want to go to india on extended study permit and my permit expires in november 2017 but i donot have valid visa and return to canada in december on work permit. Do i need only work visa or i should also have study visa to leave the country

You just need a new visitor visa if you want to return before your permit expires. But you should have a plan of what you will do when the permit expires, as CBSA will ask you.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes