Top Menu

I want to get a Canadian passport for my newborn but I don’t know which kind of birth certificate they will accept. I have the short one is that ok or do i need to order the long form?

You need a long-form birth certificate, as you have to prove your relationship to your newborn.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes