Top Menu

I reported my PR card lost and found it the next day. Should I still request for a replacement?

If you contact IRCC right away, you may be able to cancel the request, as it probably hasn’t gone for production yet. Once the card is sent for production, you will have to destroy your old card.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes