Top Menu

I renewed my passport just now with my married name.But I got seperated with my husband some 6 years back in california but I have not filed divorce in India.Now for canadian immigration what I should do?

You either have to use the name on your identitty documents for the application or you have to do what’s necessary to change your name on those documents before you apply.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes