Top Menu

I recently lost my citizenship card and sin card and I am not sure how to obtain a new one and I have a student loan that I am unable to obtain due to me not having proper documents

You need to apply for a new citizenship certificate. You can do so by submitting the appropriate IRCC application form (available from their website) plus the form informing them you lost your card.

You will need valid government photo IDs and citizenship photos.

Once you’ve done that you can get your SIN card replaced.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes