Top Menu

I recently lost my citizenship card (actually it was stolen by someone) and I applied and got a new one. The new one is in paper form, i.e., citizenship certificate. I wish to have the citizenship certificate in the form of plastic card, i.e, the previous one. Can I apply for the plastic card and pay for it?

No. What you have is what is the official citizenship document of Canada. The card was replaced by the letter-sized certificate a few years ago. There is nothing you can do about this.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes