Top Menu

I recently got my PR card and I went to back home and got married. Now I lost my PR card and I am in the united states. what is my situation, can I travel by road with out PR card. Do I need to inform at border that I have got married, please give some advice

You can enter Canada by private vehicle without a PR Card. This means you cannot take the bus, but you have to drive across in a car. (You could also walk across.) You do not have to tell the border guard you got married but if they ask why you went on your trip, you should be honest.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes