Top Menu

I recently applied for a new passport. When it arrived I noticed that my name on the ID page had been misspelt. How can I get this corrected?

You must return your passport to one of the Canada Passport service centers. If you applied for you passport from another country you must return the Passport to the office that processed your passport. The Canadian Embassy or Consulate in your country of residence will be able to inform you of the address.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes