Top Menu

I only have a PR card and my husband has a Canadian citizen and has a passport, can I apply Canadian citizen after married?

You can apply for citizenship after you have lived in Canada for at least four years and you must have spent at least 1,095 days in Canada during those four years. Once you have permanent residence status, it does not help you to be married to a Canadian in order to attain citizenship. To check if you meet the residence requirement, use this tool.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes