Top Menu

I need to renew my Canadian passport. It expired several years ago as I currently live in the UK and has travelled on my British passport recently. I was born in Canada and wish to renew my Canadian passport from the UK. Can you help advise me how I need to proceed?

Full consular and passport services are provided at the Canadian High Commission in London.

The application process is the same whether you are applying for a first passport or renewing your existing or expired passport. Canadians living in the UK and abroad are not eligible for the simplified passport renewal program.

Please contact the Government of Canada office in London either by telephone or email to start the process.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes