Top Menu

I need to go to US I am Canadian citizen but my passport expired can i use another document to go?

If you are entering the United States by land or water, Canadian citizens are required to present either;

A valid passport, A Nexus Card, A Free and Secure Trade (FAST) card or an enhanced driver’s license.

If you plan to fly a valid passport is required.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes