Top Menu

I need a notarized copy of my mother’s birth certificate

The province where she was born can likely issue a certified true copy of the birth certificate which you would be eligible to apply for as next of kin. If they won’t give you a certified true copy, then you can apply for the original and get it notarized by a Notary Public in your area.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes