Top Menu

I moved to Canada with my mother in 1979 and wondering if I am needing to apply & carry a pr card? I lived in Usa for 2 years 1985-1987 and remainder again here in Canada. I have four children who were born in Saskatchewan Canada.

You need a PR Card to travel outside of Canada by plane, train or cruise ship. If you merely drive to the US and back, you can use your landing paper to re-enter Canada.

If you do not travel internationally, you might only need your PR Card if some government agency or company requires proof of status and will not accept a landing paper.

Otherwise, you do not need a PR Card.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes