Top Menu

I lost my passport in my mom’s house is there a way to get a new passport within a matter of days since I have already had one previously?

You are required to report the circumstances of the loss to Passport Canada. A request for replacement Passport can be made in Canada at any Passport Canada office.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes