Top Menu

I lost my citizenship certificate and my passport has expire since 2006 now we are in 2015. I need to renew my passport right now as I have an emergency sick mother back in El Salvador. To get my proof of citizenship takes months but I don’t think my mother will make it that long. What do I do? I still have my old passport.

What you need to do is to submit a replacement citizenship certificate with proof of your emergency. In this case, a doctor’s note and hospital records might be suitable for “proof”, but you will need to have them translated into English and the translation notarized.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes