Top Menu

i live in the uk with my non canadian husband, can he visit canada with me as i am a canadian citizen?

If he’s a UK citizen, he’ll need an eTA to come to Canada regardless of your citizenship.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes